The University of Texas at Arlington
National Taipei University of Technology
Dual EMBA Master Degree Program in
The University of Texas at Arlington National Taipei University of Technology Dual EMBA Master Degree Program in Management
All courses of this degree program will be taught face-to-face on the campus of National Taipei University of Technology. The faculty, textbooks, and teaching methods of the University of Texas at Arlington (UTA) will be introduced, combined with the professional faculty of Beijing University of Science and Technology, and practical courses will be arranged. , American campus students interact internationally, cultivate students' foreign language expression, international cooperation, and learn international cross-cultural business decision-making methods. The credits of the two schools are mutually recognized. After completing the bilateral academic requirements, students can obtain the National Taipei University of Technology's Advanced Management Master's degree and the University of Texas at Arlington's Executive Master Business Administration (EMBA) degree upon graduation.
The main goal is to cultivate outstanding business strength for organizational leaders and high-level leaders. Excellent management courses designed for leaders and high-level leaders, as well as excellent management masters and top-notch faculty. As long as you study hard for just two years (or more than two years), you will definitely cultivate first-class management talents. Welcome those who intend to become outstanding leaders and high-level managers to join the ranks of great managers.
Research and educational goals
- Degrees from international prestigious schools are recognized at home and abroad. According to the No. 1050035292 Document No. 1050035292 of the Ministry of Education, the University of Texas at Arlington and the National Taipei University of Technology have approved the dual master's degree in advanced management as an officially recognized international cooperation dual degree.
- Degrees from international prestigious schools are recognized at home and abroad, and the EMBA of the University of Texas at Arlington and the National Taipei University of Technology double master’s degree are officially recognized as international cooperation double degrees according to the No. 1080133943 Document No. 1080133943 of the Ministry of Education.
- Degrees from international prestigious schools are recognized at home and abroad. The EMBA of the University of Texas at Arlington and the National Taipei University of Technology’s Master of Engineering in Civil Engineering Construction Management are approved as officially recognized international cooperation double degrees in accordance with the No. 1090063587 Document No. 1090063587 of the Ministry of Education.
- Top-notch teachers: jointly taught by professors from the University of Texas at Arlington and the National Taipei University of Technology.
- After completing the graduation requirements of the two universities, you can obtain a dual master's degree from the University of Texas at Arlington and the National Taipei University of Technology.
- Preferential tuition fees: Guaranteed scholarships are provided. The tuition fees are more cost-effective than the total tuition fees of the second school separately, which greatly saves study time and tuition fees.
- Cross-strait contacts in four places: The University of Texas in the United States opened an EMBA Sino-foreign cooperative education program in Beijing University of Science and Technology/Shanghai Tongji/Xi’an Jiaotong University in 2002, with more than 3,000 alumni.
- The University of Texas at Arlington ranked 98 among the top 100 EMBAs in the world in QS 2018-the only prestigious school in Taiwan.
- AACSB is accredited by the world's top business schools, and outstanding students can receive the Honors BGS Award.
- Flexible teaching methods. The University of Texas takes a long weekend course every one and a half months, and the whole course can be recorded online (Friday & Monday evening, Saturday and Sunday all day). Classes at Taipei University of Technology are Saturdays and Sundays all day.
- The professor of University of Texas came to the stage to teach in person, and the interactive teaching method was discussed in small groups.
- For the University of Texas course, one week before the class, a Taiwanese professor was hired to give a day of tutoring during the week to strengthen the students' English proper nouns and business background.
- The thesis of Taipei University of Technology can be written in English or Chinese, and the University of Texas does not need to write thesis.
- Double degree from an international prestigious school-no need to go abroad, get a double master degree recognized by the Ministry of Education as soon as 2 years.
- At the same time have two schools located in Taiwan/United States/China and alumni network all over the world.
- Exempt TOEFL/GMAT, apply regardless of department, admission will be assessed by interview and comprehensive ability.